Thursday, February 7, 2008

Podcast Prayers Answered

I looked at our new lesson on podcasts early in the week, went out to the podcast sites. Nothing looked interesting to me. I thought "I wonder if you can get NPR." (National Public Radio) It is just about the only thing I always enjoy listening to. But a search for it came up empty.

Then, lo and behold! This morning I thought I'd better do something for this week's lesson, but as always I started by checking my bloglines to see what other people were doing with this lesson. In addition to following fellow librarians blogs, one of the other blogs I subscribed to is called Montana Bibliotechies. And there was the link for adding NPR podcast to your blog!!!

Also, a Bibliotechie post from earlier this week was totally related to podcasting and making it a useful tool for libraries. It included some way more interesting podcast suggestions than I had been able to find on my own.

Here's the link: http://mtbibliotechie.blogspot.com/2008/02/more-on-video-podcasts.html

And here's to lovers of NPR everywhere:

Add NPR to your page

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Such a feeling of power, being able to answer someone's prayers!

You're welcome and that's one of the reasons I posted those to Montana Bibliotechies this week - to help out with the lesson...

VAPeck said...

Great Irene- lots of good info!!!!