I wasn't going to add a new post today. I was just trying to read more info about how Bloglines worked.
And then this one sentence caught my eye: "Tell a friend how Bloglines has helped you manage Internet information glut!" Actually, it wasn't the whole sentence that caught my eye-- just that one word-- GLUT.
Isn't that a great word? Just the physical act of saying it out loud makes you feel like what the word means.
Anyway, glut pretty well describes how I feel about the whole Internet experience. Maybe even how I feel about the whole modern-day world that we live in. Just too much -- stuff, information, clothes in my closet, activity, you name it... Just too much!
In the next half of my life, I'm going to try to get rid of all the baggage that I've accumulated in the first half. "Less is more" will be my motto. (I'll probably start on this new philosophy right after I go shopping tomorrow.)
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment